vista dall'alto

“I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet.” (You wanted another Gladiator quote. There ya go.)

Gonna have to wait 3 more days.  Almost there!

Our last day in Florence 

First. One Aperol spritz and one limoncello spritz please 

A refreshing bubbly start to our day


Puttin’ on the Spritz

Today we do the walking tour of Florence 

We walk around the Piazza della Repubblica  thru the Battistero di San Giovanni and into the Brunelleschi dome (check my spelling on those babies Pretty sure I got ‘em all right)









Mary Magdalene. (I know that one)




And now the fun part  Climbing up the steps to the top of the dome   Some of the craziest narrowest steps you’ll ever encounter Most of it was 3 steps turn 3 steps turn… for 463 steps


Then the circular section
Reminded me of Matt’s basement steps. Except a few more



Views of Florence from the top




Now we begin our journey down



Lunch time



Tomorrow. Last train ride of the trip. 2 hour excursion to Venice 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom & Dad finally go to Europe

Santorini

My name is Luka